Getting a Vietnam-Tourist-Visa is the first thing to do when you plan to travel or to do Business in Vietnam. You can obtain your Vietnam Tourist visa or Business visa by having a valid passport stamped prior to your departure by applying to any one of the Vietnam Embassies and/or Consulates in your country and worldwide. However, if your particular city does not have a Vietnamese embassy, and you wish to avoid procedural delays (4 to 10 days), we can make this requirement a fairly easy exercise. You can submit information directly on our website or download word document, fill out and return to us with the required information by email. We will then arrange to obtain the Vietnam visa approval code or visa approval letter for you just from 4 hours. You can bring the Visa approval letter with you to get your visa stamped at any International Airport in Vietnam (It is recommended for who travel to Vietnam by air). With the Visa approval code you can bring it to the Vietnam Embassy in your Country to get your visa stamped (It is recommended to who arrive in Vietnam by Land or Boat).
STEP 1: Fill out the secure online application form
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s). If you don’t want to apply online you can download the word document form to fill in and send to us by email: email@example.com
- Number of visa
- Type of visa (Vietnam Toursit Visa or Bussiness Visa)
- Purpose of visit
- Kind of service : (single – exit and enter one time) or (multiple – exit and enter Vietnam more than one time) (during your chosen time).
- Date of arrival
- Port of arrival: Noi Bai airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang airport or other international airports in Vietnam (to pick up your visa).
- Full name (as in passport)
- Passport number (Valid at least six months)
- Passport Expiration Date
- Date of birth
Rush services: Urgent (2 – 8 hours to process your visa approval letter) or Normal (2 or 3 working days to process visa approval letter).
STEP 2: Confirm and pay for service fee
After you complete and send us your Vietnam Tourist Visa application form, and Pay the service fee, we will send an email to you confirming that we have received your request. Please send us a copy of your passport for double checking your information to make sure everything correct (mistake in just one character can cause you trouble getting your visa at the airport). You can scan your passport by a scanner or use your camera, mobile phone, ipad to take a picture of your passport and send to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. After double check your information, we send it to Vietnam Immigration Department to process your visa promptly.
Hereinafter is the Vietnam Tousit Visa fees:
Applicants have to pay us service fee in advance through one of our payment options to obtain the visa approval letter/ visa code. However, they may also choose Rush visa to speed up the process and get it done within 24 working hours (Next day) or 4 – 8 working hours (urgent) or 2 working hours (Super urgent). Check out this table below:
Normal precessing (2 working days)
* Urgent processing 8 hours (plus 10 USD): If you fill out the application form an complete the payment before 08:30 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) (Monday-Friday), the Vietnam visa Approval Letter will be sent to you at 6 p.m on the same day (8 working hours).
* Urgent processing 4 hours (plus 20 USD): If you fill out the application form and complete the payment before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7) (Monday-Friday), the Vietnam visa Approval Letter will be sent to you at 12:00 a.m on the same day. If you fill out the application form ad complete the payment before 2:00 pm in Vietnam (GMT +7) (Monday-Thursday), the Approval Letter will be sent to you at 6:00 pm on the same day (4 working hours).
* Super Urgent (2 hours): If you need a super urgent process we can get your approval letter for you in 2 working hours. This case, please contact us by livechat or telephone.
STEP 3: Get Vietnam Tourist visa approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2-3 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
• Get Vietnam Tourist visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa less than 1 month and $95 for multiple entry visa more than 1 month)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airport.
STEP 4: Get your visa stamped (glued stamp on your passport)
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airport (Hai Phong, Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh, Phu Quoc), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(We offer Assistant Service (Fee $25) to save your time waiting in a queue at immigration checkpoint at Vietnam Airports. Our staff will take care of every procedure right upon your arrival until your acquirement of stamped Vietnam visa.)
Note: Stamp fee is paid directly at airport but not our service fee. Please remember to bring along 2 photos. Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
– Photographs must be 2×2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past six months.
– The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
– The photographs may be in color or black and white.
– They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
– Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
– Uniforms should be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
– If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn,they should be worn when the picture is taken.
– Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.
STAMPING FEE (Pay to Immigration at the airport)
Announcement on new stamping fees from the Vietnam Immigration Department:
From 1 January 2013, the following new stamping fees are applied for visa to Vietnam (price per person):
US$ 45 for 1-month and 3-three month single entry visa
US$ 65 for 1-month multiple entry visa
US$ 95 for 3-month multiple entry visa
Vietnam visa on arrival: You will pay this stamping fee at the Vietnam airport to get your passport stamped. Your approval letter will be considered to be a legal evidence admitting your entry to Vietnam by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Note: The stamping fee is counted based on the number of times you travel to and from Vietnam. It does not count to the length of time you will stay in Vietnam (1 month/3 months)
Visa code: You will pay this fee directly at the Vietnam Embassy in your country to get your passport stamped. This fee will be different from country to country.
For your convenience, you can also use our airport transfer service.
For extension visa, please Contact Us for more details.